Wednesday, June 17, 2009

I think I only blog when I'm mad

I discovered I'm not very good at this whole blogging everyday or even once a week. Hell, I think I last posted something a month ago....whatevs. What can I say about Jersey? It's rainy, it's still chilly, and I'm starting to wonder if it'll ever be summer in the Northeast!

One of my bestest will be visiting me next weekend and I can't wait. Definitely something to look forward to since I feel like all I do is walk the dog, work, cook, clean, and do chores. Why do I feel like this, because if I didn't, then it wouldn't get done.
I'm slightly annoyed and I'm sure it is obvious. Enough complaining though.

GNO next Saturday in the city is planned. Dinner reservations are made, we just need to decide what bar we're going to afterwards. I cannot wait! Pray for the rain to stop and the sun to shine. Three weeks of straight rain will get even the happiest person down.

No comments:

Post a Comment