Sunday, February 22, 2009

Are we ever going to find a place to live?

I feel like all we have been doing is looking for a place to live. I am so ready to get out of the hotel and have my own place, own stuff, and most importantly, BAILEY! Eating out every single meal got old really quickly. We finally found two places we were really interested in, one around the corner from my office here in Teaneck and the other in Edgewater. I was going back and forth between the two, unable to decide which would be a better fit. Edgewater is a great town on the river. It has lots of restaurants and is really convenient to all of the places we like to go. The house in Teaneck is much bigger and so close to the office. I seriously could walk to work(not in Winter though!).

Now I hear from my broker that the one here in Teaneck is off the market because someone is interested in it and is currently going through a credit check. It seems like the decision has been made for us. I just wonder if it's the decision we'll be happiest with......stay tuned!

2 comments: