Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Maybe the sun will come out today

You know how you feel like you almost have a grip on things, and then everything is suddenly so difficult? That's the way I felt yesterday. It was just one thing after another.....Our GPS is missing, I cannot get through with anything at work, I have to get an absurd amount of money orders by noon today for our rental, the hotel is being difficult about including one breakfast with my daily rate which it clearly states in our contract with them. My health insurance has expired and I haven't not received my new card. The insurance company blames it on the postal service, but then don't we all?

On another front, I have signed a lease for a rental in Edgewater. It is right on the Hudson river across from Manhattan. It's tiny and the closets are non-existant. Plus I realized yesterday that there is no form of cooling system in the place. Guess who gets to buy a window unit she'll have no use for in probably a year or two?! Fun stuff.

I am off to start another day, praying it'll be better than the previous....one more thing, it's COLD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment